Thursday, June 9, 2011

Outdoor adventures

So we are off on another camping adventure! So far this trip has already been so much nicer than the last! We were treated with storms before we left home today but luckily those were by our home and we traveled a bit away and missed them all. We have gotten to play on the sand and water a little although the surf was really rough and the wind was blowing quite a bit.
When we had our fill we returned to 'camp' to clean off and the set out for a little learning. We will go back on our nature walk tomorrow when I hope to have my camera. I will post pictures from tomorrow's Exciting adventures. I the meantime, I am being eaten alive by bugs so it is off ton the potty for me, then snuggling in between my favorite men in the tent.

Night all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment