Thursday, June 2, 2011

hurricane season....

So it is officially hurricane season and I know this is true because I promise, one has hit my classroom!  I try so hard to keep this room in such a manner so as to be able to teach my Waffles in it but I am telling you it is impossible!  I was home all day and Baby Waffle was in my eye sight the whole time so it had to be Little Waffle.  I don't know HOW she does it but it is a terror in here!  What really makes it bad is I ask her to put one thing away before she takes out another- doesn't work, I turn around and it is a disaster.  I walk her through what needs to be picked up step by step, just in case she doesn't understand, after all she is only 6-the next time it starts all over again.  In the end it almost always ends up with me cleaning up the mess myself just to get it done.   

OH and the real kicker is when she has left her own mess behind but INSISTS on doing the dishes before she goes to bed.  I love that girl I do but boy she is a mess!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment