Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day trip

so we took a day trip to the beach today. We were in the car longer than we were at the shore but it was still a nice trip. We knew little Waffle liked the ocean but after our last trip the jury was still out with Baby Waffle....not any more! He loves it and has NO fear of it! I took some great pictures and video but we just got a new camera and I haven't had a chance to figure out the uploading so i will post them whe I get a chance to hook the camera up.

On a side note, it is a fabulous camera and I couldn't be happier to have it but (of course there is a but) I hav eogtten SO spoiled between jy phone and my iPad I am so used to instant online publication of my pictures. I am not sure how to act with having to actually download to my outer and then upload to either Facebook or my blog. By have we gotten spoiled over all!

No comments:

Post a Comment