Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

Ok so I am a dork.  I was going to join a blog circle for random Tuesday thoughts but for some reason I can't figure out how to grab the widget.  Guess I can still post my random thoughts, I will figure the rest out later!

So I am in my last year of graduate school to get my master's in experimental psychology.  I really thought I was going to crash and burn but fortunately it would appear my prof don't think I am as dumb as I have thought I was lately as he offered my a chance at a research group which may help me develop my thesis, the only thing left between me and my degree after this semester!

Now that mid terms are behind me I am concentrating on making bows for a few days. I am in a hair bow exchange with some online friends of mine and I have to make the Thanksgiving bows.   Really, can Thanksgiving REALLY be like just about a month away....(please excuse my lack of proper punctuation, Baby Waffle spilled water on my macbook and now for some reason my question mark wont work and I have a few letters that wont shift!

Well enough rambling for today.  I was up until 1:30 this morning and back up at 5 am thanks to baby waffle. I would say I am about ready to CRASH! TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment