Monday, October 25, 2010

In what era or time period would you want to visit or live

So today was such a busy day I couldn't think of anything to write about myself so I went to the NaBloPoMo page for prompts and came up with this one.  If anyone actually reads this they may totally freak out by my answer but here it is anyway.

I would love to live in the 50's.  Back when the men brought home the bacon and then the women 'fried it up in the pan'.  Women were in the home and took care of the family and house and no one questioned it.  Kids could play outside and no one worried, they could go 'into town' to the corner store without anyone having to worry about the perv on the corner kidnapping them or what not. I like me opening doors for me and all that comes with that!


So there you go, I need to go hit Pleasantville!  That's it, TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment