Tuesday, May 11, 2010

under construction

Day two on my blog, just wanted to say I am still getting the hang of this but I think I am going to stick with blogger so stay tuned.


Really the only thing going on right now is my daily workout with Stroller strides and my on going battle with Verizon waiting for them to replace my phone (which is under warranty)  I went into a local store 11 days ago but didn't find out until I called into customer service today that the store never put my order in.  ARGGGGGHHHHH good thing I have been enjoying the lack of contact!

Guess that is it for today... Oh except if you live near an Earth Fare store you should check out this site. Iheartearthfare.com.  They are hosting an exciting giveaway to celebrate the beginning of iheartearthfare.com  One person will win a $20 Earth Fare gift card along with Earth Fare’s Spring Savings Booklet!  This giveaway will be open to entries all week long and will conclude on Tuesday, May 18th. 

Good luck!!! And I will be back soon...

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment