Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

First and foremost I want to take a minute to thank all of the great people who have fought to give us our freedoms especially those which gave the ultimate sacrifice.  Also those families who have to sacrifice all the time to support those men and women(which from my last post you can see I totally see first hand!)

We had a pretty great day today, some good friends came over for a cook out and we let the Little's play in the sprinkler in the front yard.  Even Baby Waffle got in on the fun.  I have pictures I will up load tomorrow but I just wanted to check in for tonight. 

Baby Waffle has mastered my front porch steps, walking will NOT be far behind!

Good night all, gotta go buy a bday gift tomorrow and get some workout in but I will get the pictures posted at some point. 

No more negative nelly!

TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment