Sunday, May 23, 2010

busy week

It seems to have been a super busy week which has kept me away even though I hope to keep this a little more regular.  As much as I hate to say it tv is a big part of my life and has kept me busy.  I really hope to wean myself away from the boob tube in hopes of being a better example to the wee waffles! Now that Lost is behind me that might actually be a possibility!

Besides tv, it is in general a busy month.  Little waffle is wrapping up her year at preschool and it seems there is some event at least twice a week.  She had a field day at the part on Friday and the Grandma and I took the wee's to a food and agro expo about 45 mins away.  Can I just say I have NEVER seen so many types of BBQ sauce.  We had a really great time and I think that is something we should consider doing yearly.  All the fun of a State Fair but it is FREE.  My FAVORITE type of entertainment!!!

So now we look to the week ahead.  Little Waffle has three days left until she is an official home schooled student.  I think we are both excited about the adventure but we will have to see how long that lasts.  We will be heading out Thursday to the state home school conference which I think will actually help fuel the excitement and I am really getting excited.  It would be nice if finances weren't quite so tight but the Lord provides so we will just have to believe that is true!

Well, heading to bed in a few minutes, we are trying something new with baby Waffle.  He has been sleeping in the bed with us but he is a very antsy sleeper so we decided to put up Little Waffle's old crib next to the bed like a co-sleeper and see how that works.  He is in there now, wish me luck!


Well, I am out of here,
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment