Saturday, September 17, 2011

it might just be a miracle!

So that social worker can SUCK IT! I found a preschool for baby waffle and signed him up for MWF 9-12. He started this past Monday. They told me he cried off and all for the first 10 mins or so and then had a great day. The next morning when his speech therapist came he was sitting waiting for her and worked for the entire 30 minutes!
Unfortunately both Baby Waffle and I had nice snot filled colds by Tuesday night so I opted to keep him home Wednesday so it was my fear Thursday would suck. Nope! He did wonderful Thursday also!
When he got to school Friday he was very clingybut after I got him to the teacher he cried for all of maybe a minute and then proceeded to have a wonderful day!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment