Sunday, July 3, 2011

Independence Day

So ironic, I didn't even realize it at the time I started typing it but this is in fact the Fourth of July weekend-Independence DayI find it ironic because I was going to type about how independent Baby Waffle has become in the water anyway.  He is SOOOO in love with the water.  We went to a cook out today at my sister-in-law's house.  She has a really nice in ground pool.  Baby Waffle made a b line right to the ladder.  I had to fight with him to eat first but then we all headed in.  It didn't take long until he was doing a little war cry and jumping in the side and then NEXT thing you know he was JUMPING OFF THE DIVING BOARD!  Sure he wasn't diving, wasn't doing cannonball into the deep end, but he was jumping in right into Daddy waffle's arms!  

Baby Waffle is such a cutie!  I would post pictures but I had to give my memory card back to my in laws to let them get their pictures off, will add some later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment