Monday, November 8, 2010

Dang it dang it dang it

The road to hell is paved with good intentions! My month is blown and I was doing so great. I had every intention of blogging every day in November for NaBloPoMo but alas I blew it. In fact I THOUGHT I blew it last night, Monday Nov 8th, but when I just came now to write this post I discovered my last post was in fact Nov 6 th. So dang it there goes that dream!! Well I do have an excuse, really I do. We got the rooms finished and Baby Waffle is in his new bed in his new room and therefore we have had NO sleep the last two days. I am in fact sitting up at 2:43am because the dear baby is up. On top of turning his world upside down I am nowalso trying to cut out his little midnight snacks so there is another reason we are up. Doesn't give me any chance of winning any prizes but well I guess in the end the only prize I really need is a boy who likes to sleep in his nice new big boy bed!!!!!
Well going to try to get the man back in bed. Good night to all.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment