Monday, August 9, 2010

I am hijacking my own blog....

So once again it has been awhile since my last post.  Not much has gone on but we have just been busy with summer in general!  So until things pick up and since I need to make myself accountable I am hijacking this general blog to make it a weight loss blog!

I have been told it takes 21 days to make a change into a habit so for the next 21 days I am going to post my weight loss journey.  It will make me accountable for the weight loss as well as get my blog up and running again!

long term goal is to be somewhere around 175 short term get to 220
So Day 1: weight 239
                 breakfast: 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites scrambled with 2 slices of ham and a handful of feta
                                  cheese and 1/2 banana 1 1/2 glasses of orange juice.

I am heading out now to walk with some friends and will fill in the rest of my day tonight.  Fingers crossed I will stick to it this time.  I can't stand being this way any more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment