Monday, August 9, 2010

End of day one

Well I pretty much survived day one.  I went for a wog (walk/jog) this morning and went about 2 miles but couldn't find the path marker so I am not certain about distance.  I definitely was hot and sweated up a storm. 

I already listed breakfast.  Lunch was pretty good, had a salad of mixed greens with grilled chicken, bacon and feta cheese along with organic balsamic and olive oil dressing.  I did take a few bites of the kids mac and cheese though but hey Rome wasn't built in a day, right?

Around 3/3:30 I snacked on some almond slices but if I understand right, those are ok actually pretty good to snack on

Things got a bit worse with dinner, well actually after dinner:  dinner was chicken baked with the same dressing as the salad at lunch also topped with Parmesan cheese and crushed almond slivers. We had brown rice and fresh peaches along with the chicken.  Yes I know, no veggies.  I didn't realize we were totally out of veggies so need to take care of that and stock up tomorrow!   


I had the fresh peach for dessert, I sliced it and put a little butter and brown sugar on it and put it in the microwave and the covered with more of the almonds slices.  I guess that wouldn't be so bad but after I finished the peach I went back and melted more butter and brown sugar and mixed some more almonds in.  I am fully aware that I did this because I got mad at my husband though.  Doesn't change that I did it but it does help me maybe resist the urge NEXT time hopefully. 

Well, off to brush my teeth and hit the sack before I go try to snack some more! 



So in review, exercise check, food for today I will say check however not eating after 7 FAIL. it wasn't much after 7 so not bad for the first day!  20 days to go, I think I will try to resist the scale until the 21st day and see what happens.  Shouldn't be too hard, I weigh on my Wii and there is something crazy going on with my system..... guess I have 20 days to fix it!  Night all....

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment