Friday, December 3, 2010

wow, bad when you can't think of a caption...

So Christmas is officially in the air.  We picked up a Christmas tree tonight and will be decorating it along with the house tomorrow.  I have shopped for my two little kids but not really anyone else so tons of shopping to do. Daddy Waffle is working some over time so he wont be home much between now and Christmas week which sucks but will be worth it in the end. 

Other than that not much to say, Baby Waffle still wont sleep like a normal child should but I have to say the sweetest thing happened last night.  He ended up in my bed (par for the course) and I woke up around 3:30 am to find him laying there holding my hand.  SOOOOOO flippin' sweet! 

On that note I will close for tonight. Peace out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment