Sunday, December 5, 2010

through the years with Little Waffle


I took Little Waffle tonight to see the Singing Christmas tree and for some reason it got me really nostalgic for the old days, I kept having flashes of her through the years so I thought I would come on here today and reminisce with actual pictures.....
2005





2006




2007
playing with balloons

 2008




2009
and squeezing in a little shot of Baby Waffle
2010..... (edited to add we finally got a picture from this current Christmas!) 

Except for 2007 (which I seem to be very lacking in picture from for some reason) these were all taken at the 'Waffle' Family Christmas.

It is amazing to see just how much she has changed(yet totally has remained the same)  I really can say I miss the baby she was but I LOVE the young lady she is becoming.  (can you tell I am full of the love today!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment