Thursday, March 31, 2011

long crappy week

Well it has been a really tough week which is why I haven't posted in a while. Baby Waffle is feeling under the weather and I have to admit that this coupled with his frustration from the speech issues is really starting to weigh on me. He was up all night the night before last(a first in a long time) and he cried the whole time. Needless to say I am still exhausted. Baby Waffle is sop tired he took two naps for the first time in a long time yesterday and then today he woke up around 7 and was back down for a nap by 10...who knows what today will bring.
In the mean time between speech, soccer, kindermusik, enrichment day, and gymnastics I have been finding it hard to balance school work too. I have been following a blog for awhile now that has a focus on working with a child Baby Waffle's age that I am starting to think has what I need to get balance. I am going to spend time trying to see how to impliment her ideas and hopefully that will get us some balance. (I will post a link to her site when I am at my computer instead of on my phone.
Lastly update on my school work not much to day here, with everything else going on I don't know where to find time when I am not tired BUT I do have a thesis committee so I guess that is something.
So that's it for now. I hope to have more to say more regularly. Until then...ttfn
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment